Due to the big amount of travelers from Budapest to Krakow, we’ve decided that it’s time to broaden our services abroad! For this reason, we’ve started to cooperate with transfer company from Poland that offers professional Krakow airport transfers. The result of the collaboration with KrakowDirect is our special offer for regular travelers. We try to provide the best facilities for them as an appreciation of choosing a travel with us.
You may expect an excellent service and unforgettable experiences taking transfers with KrakowDirect.
Krakow is not big city and has its airport not far from the centre. However, it’s good to have some comfortable car waiting for you. It is very comfortable to take the Krakow airport transports, as you’ll go directly to your hotel or to any destination you wish. Additionally, the English-speaking driver will introduce you to the basic informations about Krakow. The public transport, local prices, the best monuments and some useful tips for the social life. He’ll be also willing to answer your questions and assist you with your lagguage.
What’s more, if you are the regular client (more then 3 flights Krakow – Budapest or Budapest- Krakow) you’ll get the special services like discount and extra attractions listed below. If you wish, we can organised more cars for the Krakow airport transfers for bigger groups. However, please let us know in advance. It takes around 30 minutes to get to the city centre, depending on the traffic.
Krakow airport transfers include:
- pick up from the airport
- private mini van or bus with air condition and comfortabl seats
- assistance of a friendly english-speaking professional driver
- drop off directly to your hotel
- the driver’s assistance during your stay in Krakow
- Fuel costs and parking charges
Additionally, for our regular customers:
- 30 % discount for the Krakow airport transfers
- 1 attraction in Krakow with the professional local city guide You can choose one attraction from the following: St. Mary’s Cathedral, Wawel Castle, Podgorze Quarter, Kazimierz Quarter.
If you have any questions or comment, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are available on the phone at any time.